In the rewards space, there’s a lot to be said for digital as a preferred distribution channel. In fact, digital rewards have become a must-have in a well-designed reward mix.
Lower cost is one big plus. Digital fulfilment is more cost effective than courier services. Plus, instant delivery adds some surprise and delight sparkle to the reward. Many of your customers, sales partners and employees are continually and simultaneously connected to multiple platforms, which means the personal rewards experience will very likely be shared, liked and turned into collective celebration. This is all great for brand reach. And much of this activity happens on mobile.
There's an app for that
Imagine a simple, elegant app that gives you all-in-one rewards program management and payment functionality. A wondrous combination of the best mobile technology and classic incentive strategy delivering high-touch, personalised engagement with your audience. Think of the benefits.
- Access to whatever rewards you want, when you want
- Instant gratification for the always online
- Rewards in your pocket
- Virtual fulfilment means no courier costs
- Virtual transactions mean no gift card fees
- No-cost direct messaging with your audience means no SMS charges
- Built-in help function reduces the need for contact centre support
Be relevant and engaging
- Your rewards program is directly integrated with a personal mobile lifestyle
- High brand visibility reinforces brand/rewards connection
- Your winners can stay current and connected with 24/7 access to rewards program information
Use in any rewards-based program
- Customise modules for any program including recognition, incentives, loyalty or promotions
- Enhance existing fulfilment products with new functionality
- Brand for your purposes
The Rewardsapp from GET Rewards
You need an app. So, let’s talk the Rewardsapp. It’s a secure, single channel rewards solution with access to the widest range of rewards in South Africa: Online gift cards, vouchers, airtime, data, with more options added all the time. And loads of features that make the Rewardsapp a must-have in your rewards mix. Find out more.
About Joyce Monson
Joyce Monson is a freelance writer with an abiding interest in human behaviour. She has written for numerous trade and consumer publications on subjects ranging from loyalty marketing to employee recognition and rewards.